Continuous Protection for Submersible Water Pumps
Water supply systems across the country play a vital role in protecting the quality of life in rural areas and small municipalities by providing safe and affordable drinking water. Often, because of their remote location, unstable power can compromise the operation and productivity of a water pumping station.
Reduce Downtime and Improve Efficiency
The UST Current Balancer protects pumps from harmful overheating and vibration caused by unequal incoming phase-to-phase voltage that can shorten motor life up to 75%. Our Current Balancer automatically provides continuous balanced current to keep motors operating within OEM recommended specifications.
- Save thousands of dollars in replacement pump costs
- Avoid critical downtime and unscheduled maintenance
- Improve motor efficiency, save energy, and prolong the life of the pump motor
- Automatically adjust current with no power-factor limitations
- The proven solid state design with ultra high speed correcting characteristics means no scheduled maintenance
- No controls to adjust or instruments to read. The Current Balancer is pre-programmed from the factory designed for “plug & play” installation
- Very low operational cost with a 99% efficient design
The Current Balancer is the right solution for those who are responsible for providing continuous, safe and affordable water to homes and communities in rural settings by enhancing the overall reliability of the water system.