The need for industrial-grade power conditioning has grown rapidly in the last decade.
More and more businesses and institutions are plugging sensitive equipment into an aging utility infrastructure and building modern facilities in power-poor regions of the world.
Today, UST’s world-class industrial-grade power conditioners are silently and reliably at work at refineries, mills, power stations, schools, embassies and other critical facilities, including:
- Hospitals and research institutions that need to protect expensive and sensitive equipment
- Hotels, resorts and casinos that want to decrease diesel consumption and increase guest satisfaction and profits
- Factories and commercial facilities seeking to maximize light and motor lifespan while lowering costs and production-line failures
- Data centers that need better sag and surge isolation
- Embassies and other facilities with first-world power demands located in power-poor regions of the world