The UST SagFighter™ is a solid state electronic voltage sag corrector / active voltage conditioner. It protects against costly production stops and manufacturing errors in semiconductor, pharmaceutical and other power-critical manufacturing applications.
- SEMI F47 compliant
- Battery free and near-zero maintenance – no service/maintenance contracts needed
- Full sag correction within 2 milliseconds
- Sag correction duration independent of load or power factor
- Sag correction for a minimum of 100 seconds
- Robust industrial design – offering continuous protection for industrial loads (motors, production machinery, etc.), with no need for bypass operation even during adverse inrush (high current) conditions
- Continuous protection without the need to recharge or reset
- Input circuit breaker provided as standard, optional bypass arrangements also available
- Custom enclosure designs available to meet indoor or outdoor site conditions
- Non-continuous inverter operation that increases reliability and provides 99% efficiency during normal operation
Operating without batteries or energy storage of any kind, the near-zero maintenance SagFighter monitors and corrects incoming voltage, greatly lowering the risk of production errors and downtime due to sags. Unlike computer-grade products or uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), the industrial-grade SagFighter is designed for typical production environment loads where high inrush conditions can occur. There is no need to oversize SagFighter given its robust design scheme and superior overload protection characteristics (1,000% for 1 second). SagFighter is available in a full range of sizes, from 50kVA to 2,500kVA, to meet any application demand.