The UST MiniEVR™ is an industrial-grade automatic voltage regulator featuring a non-full-power semiconductor design.
The MiniEVR continuously monitors output voltage and quickly switches transformer taps when voltage falls outside regulation range. The MiniEVR™ automatic voltage regulator continuously conditions power with no operator or programming required. In the event of a malfunction, the automatic bypass actuates to isolate power electronics and controls while maintaining power to the load.
Industrial-grade means our MiniEVR is compatible with all load types and load-power factors and provides a minimum 1,000% fault-clearing capability. Unlike computer-grade products, the MiniEVR is designed for frequent high-inrush current and low-power factor loads without the need to oversize the product or sacrifice reliability.
- Highest overload capacity available for compatibility with all load types
- Highest fault-clearing capacity available for reliable operation of protective devices
- 99% efficiency for all but the lowest end of the load range
- Continuous load current – no load current interruption on tap switching
- Quickly corrects under/over voltage, sags, and swells
- Automatic failsafe electronic bypass liminates load current interruption in the event of a malfunction
- Zero moving parts and fan-free design for increased reliability and no scheduled maintenance
- Surge suppression and input circuit breaker are standard
- Natural convection cooling
MiniEVR installation is simple. The unit arrives completely assembled and requires no programming, testing, measuring, setting of switches, or internal wiring. It installs much like a dry-type transformer: simply place the unit and make the input and output wiring connections.